Sunday, July 29, 2007

EIGHT Challenges!!


Splitcoast is celebrating their wonderful Fan Club. I have been a member for three years! I believe in supporting SCS! It is such a wonderful resource!
The are having a wonderful "Dare To Get Dirty " Weekend. Yesterday there were eight(8!!) challenges on the site. Well, never let it be said I backed down from a challenge. This card is for the paper piecing challenge. I have never tried this technique but always wanted to, so this was the push I needed. Of course, I used Pick A Petal--I seem to use that set all the time. I love the purple and gold!! What do you think?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its a great color combo. Love your card!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on this card. I love the color combo. TFS! Also, thanks for the comment on SCS of my card. I really appreciated it.

Chriss said...

What a fabulous use of this paper!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Just joined Beate's yahoo group and followed your link in your sigi. This is a very nice card. Great job.

mum-on-the-run said...

Beautiful work!

Colleen Schaan said...

Oh, I just LOVE this card...the color combo is great and the layout is wonderful!

Laura Evangeline said...

This is a great color combo!

Anonymous said...

I love the color combo. And the patterned paper looks great on the petal. Great job!!!

Pattyjo said...

I love this card! The flowers are such a hit right now and you did such a great job! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on that...I love the purple and gold!
The pattern reminds me of college football games :)