Thursday, July 19, 2007

SCS Sketch # 133


I used my scanner for this card. I got some new playthings today. I used my Blue Bayou card stock and ink. WEE! I love it. I think this sketch is one of the best ever. I am sure I will use it again. There are some great cards at SCS for this challenge. I used this stamp set and have no idea what the name of it is. I have had it forever. It stays in a ziplock bag because I do not even have a box for them. I love the one that says: "Thanks..I needed that" I used the wheel rough texture to add a little interest. I got my new ticket punch today and used it on every piece of cardstock on this card. Don't you think these colors are great together? All Images are Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is very pretty. Subdued and muted. Love that sketch challenge from SCS! You did an awesome job!