Friday, August 17, 2007

The Winner IS..........

I used random.org to pick a winner. I know there is an easier way to do this than type every name in the pot. I love the fact that I have all these great and sweet comments! You all have made me so glad I did this blog/
I have started back to graduate school so stamping will have to take a back seat. I will try to post at least twice a week but even that is a little ambitious with school. Please keep up with me because I will be through in May and I will be a Stampin' Fool!!


The winner is MY CUTE GINGER! I will try and contact her by e-mail. If you (my sweet ginger) check by here please contact me. Thanks again so much. Check back for 2,000 hits!!
Jeni

1 comment:

Colleen Schaan said...

Hey Girlie...I was gone for a bit but I am back again. It is nice to see your blog doing so well. Enjoy being back in school...it is almost over!