Saturday, July 5, 2008

Been a while

I few weeks ago there was a sketch challenge on SCS that I loved. This is my rendition of it. I love these bees. I got this great Euphoria paper from Basic Grey from my Secret Sister over at SCS. I have about 10 cards I photoed today. I hate to add them all at the same time. I am working a bunch next week so I need to do them today.
I have been doing a bunch of stamping the last week and have some new Rubbah coming from SU next week! I bought several of the preview and hostess stamps. Why are new stamps better than the older ones??
I hope my Secret Sister sees what I did with my Wonderful paper!!

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

Super Caaa-UTE!

Anonymous said...

i love the bee design plus the background effect, i am just an admirer of great work and people who have the talent for it...