Saturday, July 14, 2007

Alexa' Story

I was surfing through some blogs trying to get some great ideas to make my blog special. Through several GREAT blogs I was led to a wonderful Blog: "The beauty within: My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence". I fell in love with the work Lauren did. At the top is a banner for "Alexa's story" I knew when I saw this it was going to be significant, a premonition of sorts. Well sure enough, I read the story of this wonderful little girl's life. I was so moved. Lauren has graciously allowed me to link to her Blog. Please take time to peruse her blog and read Alexa's story! I have ordered the stamps and look forward to adding a card in Alexa's honor to my blog soon, so check back! Lauren's blog site: http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/

No comments: