Friday, July 13, 2007

Card Sketch for Beate John's Blog


Beate Johns has a sketch challenge every week on her web site. This is my answer to her challenge for this week. I have been a fan of Beate for several years. She does a lot of : work on Splitcoast. Her blog can be found @ http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/.
I had a bad experience at work today and needed some rubber therapy. I love this paper and bought up several packs of it before the retirement. I also bought a new punch at Michael's yesterday. I could not wait to use it. I love Marvy"s new Giga and Mega punches. I bought two. One is square and one is round. I used the new round one here. What do you think?

6 comments:

Patsy said...

I love this card!!!!

Michelle said...

Terrific colors and layout! Wow! Awesome!

Shannan Teubner said...

This card made me smile...I just love the bright colors and the ribbon. Fabulous job and I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

Judi Harvey said...

Very pretty card Jeni!

Alhambra Club said...

This is so cute love the papers and embellishments.

Godchick said...

Cute!!! So bright and cheery...love the colors!