Saturday, July 28, 2007

Happy Birthday, MAMA


I have one of the best moms and today is her Birthday! I made this card for a challenge but decided to send it to my mom. She is an avid gardener so I think "All things grow with love" really fits for her.
She is very involved with a prison ministry called "Kairos". To read more about this visit their website listed below. She spends a great deal of time and effort with this ministry. I think the prisoners that she is involved with are very blessed. Did I mention my mom is turning 81 today? She is the BEST!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your mom's birthday card! It has convinced me to get the petals set. I used that set at a workshop and we made ladybugs with the petals, it's so versitile. I appreciate your color style, I'm not big on the brights. Keep on creating and I'll vusut soon! TFS :)