Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Pink Olive's and Alexa's Stamp Set


Yesterday's color challenge on Splitcoast was to use Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, and Regal Rose. I had received this wonderful new stamp set from Missy B Designs. It is honor of Lauren Meader's daughter Alexa. Please read about Alexa on Lauren's blog. You can see the site on my blog roll. The story is so inspiring. All the proceeds from the sale of this stamp set goes to Pediatric Cancer Research. Can you imagine a more worthy cause?
After reading Alexa's story I visited Missy B. Designs ( www.missybdesigns.com) and bought not only this set but a precious Thanksgiving set also. I LOVE my new scallop punches!! I feel sure I will be using them a lot!
My daughter is going to use this card to write a thank you note to my sister-in-law for having her to spend the night and taking her shopping (Her favorite thing to do!)

1 comment:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

This is so sweet! Great card!