Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Working the Night Shift....


Another challenge I worked on this weekend. I am on the night shift this week and that severely limits my stamping but.....someone has to pay for the stamps!!!
This challenge was to use a favorite layout and make another card with different theme. I used this same layout for my chicken card(You can see in "Older Posts"). I used a fall theme and more sedate. I hope you like!
I got some new scalloped punches today so I will HAVE to stamp and use them tonight. I hope to upload them tonight. I do like to stamps at night after everyone has gone to bed. My sleep is already so messed up! Only I have to limit eyelets at night(No Hammering!) hahaha!!
All Stamp designs are Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

Gee I have this set. Your card is go awesome! I am suppose to make an autumn card this week for an exchange and I was just *blank* on what stamps to use. You have sooo inspired me! Thank you so much!