Sunday, May 4, 2008

I am REALLY Wild for Wasabi!

Today on SCS is the
Featured Stamper challenge. It is by far my favorite. I love to meet and learn about new stampers. SCS is so huge now it is easy to miss some great cards. I get a little overwhelmed with the volume of great things on there. Anyway, today was Kim Muhl's day to be the featured stamper. I case's one of her cards. I really like the way this turned out.
I am addicted to Wild Wasabi. I know I am going to be in BAD shape come July. I have made very few cards the last week without WW. I will put it up and somehow I look up and it is back on my stamping table. Any suggestions?
How do you like the card?

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

I think it is Wonderful! Love the colors. TFS!

Ileana said...

Your card is Fabulous... TFS... love ur blog too...