Sunday, May 18, 2008

Laney's Birthday

My daughter recently turned 16. I made this card for her birthday. It is a Tri-fold card from Beate's tutorial on Splitcoast stampers. The inside card has her birthday gift on it---a gift certificate to spend some money (her favorite past-time).
My camera has not been working so I have not been able to post for a long time. The I had graduation, school parties for the class I teach, and last, but not least, my son graduated from high school. A few very busy weeks at my house!
Hope you like the birthday card, she sure did. Or maybe it was the gift certificate letting her shop!
All images from Stampin' Up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous birthday card. I hope Laney loved it! I am sure she liked the inside! LOL
Have a great weekend
Hugs and smiles