Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Wedding (2nd verse)

All Images Stampin' Up.
This is a layout I saw and liked. I did not realize how hard it would be to line up all those squares. I did pretty good vertically but messed up horizontally. I hope no one will notice when this page is in my scrapbook!
I always say I have been married 22 years just not to the same man. I was married the first time for ten years to my children's father. This marriage is starting on year 13! These pictures are from my second wedding. My daughter was my flower girl. We had a very small wedding. My daughter and I went to the beauty shop and had our hair done prior to the wedding. She wore flowers in her hair. She was three years old. The picture on the top is of us kissing after the ceremony. One of my friends took the pictures. We had only 8 guests at the wedding. It was on Good Friday and it was snowing (in April) We do not often get snow in April in Mississippi. Hope you like the layout.

No comments: